- Reinforces the presence of the Schoeller Allibert Group on the Central and Eastern Europe markets.
- Is the culmination of several years of work done by a team of people in Poland and in neighboring countries, both within and without the Group.
- Confirms the faith in economic growth of Poland and neighboring countries. Is the world’s newest and most modern factory of the Schoeller Allibert Group.
- Is a friendly and safe workplace for newly hired, as part of further development, employees. Supplies products to customers throughout Europe.
- Is a completely environment-friendly investment, with particular focus on energy and water efficiency as well as heat recovery.
- Is prepared for implementation of quality standards ISO 9001:2008; 22000 (food safety), 50001 (energy management) and 14000 (environmental management).
The new production plant has become an important supply source of packaging for Polish and international agricultural, automotive, brewing and food processing industries as well as retail trade and industrial manufacturing. Construction of the building placed particular focus on meeting the highest safety, comfort and functionality standards.